A Proud Family Gushes Praise and Words of Tribute
Joe, you did it. We are so incredibly proud. You kept your nose to the grindstone, but also made friends in Wisconsin you'll keep for life. We can't say enough about how impressed we are with your desire to do good in the world. Your study of history, politics, and human behavior will serve you well. Stay curious. Take breaks to come up for air.
We wish you nothing but happiness and the kind of pride in yourself we have in you!
Happy Graduation, son!
Top 10 things we’re proud of about Joe:
10) That perfect beard stubble
9) Communications Director of College Democrats of America!
8) Deep knowledge of cheese curd
7) Self-teaching (and becoming great at graphic design)
6) Deep knowledge and interest about genocide
5) Other amazing political achievements: College Dems of Wisc., of Madison, campaign consultant for various local candidates, Mary Burke, DNC, etc etc
4) Being a proud Democrat but very respectful of and interested in the genuine views of those who disagree with you
3) Your thirst for information beyond what you get in the classroom
2) What a great friend you’ve been
1) Being a wonderful, loving, sensitive son
Alll kdding aside, we are tremendously proud of you and your successes. We look forward to watching your life unfold. And, continuing to be a part of it - even at a slight distance. Many blessings.